Under 21 Violations - Fraudulent Use Law
Effective July 1, 1994, the "FRAUDULENT USE" law took a strong stand against using false identification to obtain alcohol. It is also against this law to use false identification to get into a licensed premises where alcohol is sold.
Us Https Fm Listener Can Card Our Desk The Share Voters A Id By It Kindly Find Owner… Retrieve Help "this To Was Citinewsroom Brought At uejtl20tw6" t co Owner On Twitter Citi This means you can be cited if you are under 21 and use fake identification to buy alcohol or use the fake identification to get into a bar or club.
If you break this law:
- You face criminal prosecution and administrative license action.
- A citation will be issued and you will have to go to court.
- The DMV must revoke your driver's license, learner's permit, or privilege to get a license.
The revocation periods for using fake ID are:
- 60 days for the first revocation
- 1 year for the second or subsequent revocation